Cloud Project Manager
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions (long term project)
Remote Working / Eindhoven, Netherlands (travel onsite once a month onsite to Eindhoven for 3 days)
Working hours: The transitions happen at late hours and sometimes weekends. Flexibility needed to work late and on weekends.
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project / Team
R&D IT / Cloud Program
Our client's R&D IT's Cloud program is currently in the process of rolling out a scalable, highly available, and resilient cloud solution based on these business needs.
* A recently started new energetic team with the aim to be front-runner in enabling Cloud Services
* A team that is a big ambassador for DevSecOps way of working
* Collaboration opportunities with other IT and business teams
* A self-organizing team with flexibility in working hours and location
* A challenging environment which stimulates you to continuously develop yourself as an individual with coaching, experiments and room for failure
* An inspiring work environment
* A global company with offices around the globe
Job Summary: Cloud Project Support
As Cloud Project Manager/Project Support you are part of the project team, actively engaged in migrating workloads to the Public Cloud and in parallel ramping down our client's global datacenter footprint in the coming years.
In this role, you report to the responsible Program Manager and works closely together with other team members to implement these solutions. Has a proximity with the Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers and Security Architects, as needed for implementation of Cloud services and solutions.
You're part of the project team, actively engaged in moving business design projects into our client's Cloud Solution.
The project team you're engaged in will focus on the transitions; after that the operational support teams will take over.
* Participate in and support projects regarding changes in our IT infrastructure.
* Analyze, plan and develop requirements, standards and solutions in reference to scheduled projects
* Closely align with local business representatives and key stakeholders within IT and business support to prepare, plan and execute migrations of project from on-premise infra towards the NxDI Cloud.
* Support Program Manager and Cloud Product Owner on both technical and operational challenges.
* Facilitate project meetings, attend stand-ups, planning and review meetings.
* Report to on key deliverables to project board.
* Spot potential problems early and taking pro-active action to stop them occurring and/or having a major disruptive impact.
* Good knowledge of datacenter concepts and architectures and ability to translate this into practice
* Understanding of data center network concepts
* Ability to analyze and simplify complex landscapes with multiple technology layers
* Solid knowledge of enterprise level IT infrastructure
* Understanding of Azure and AWS cloud platforms and IT security concepts
* Outstanding analytical and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
* Experience with agile/iterative methodologies required. Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent high-impact initiatives/projects in an agile, fast-paced, and international environment
* A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment.
* Flexible in working schedule, as migrations will be carried out across the globe.
* Excellent social skills and ability to work effectively with global stakeholders and remote colleagues via virtual collaboration technologies
We are looking for a Project Manager with following characteristics:
* Academic and/or bachelor's degree in the area of computer science, computer engineering, or business informatics; or significant similar professional experience.
* Acquired certification as Project Manager or Project Support Role.
* Experience in Agile methodologies (i.e., SAFe)
* Proven experience in managing and/or supporting IT projects (design/deployment/consolidation/migration).
* 3 - 5 years of cloud-based Operations background understanding concepts such as distributed systems, alerting, monitoring, logging, and incident management.
Back to job search
€55 - €75 per hour
about 2 months ago
6 months +