International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Fintech company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Cloud Tech Lead position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Cloud Tech Lead will work with the Platform team and focus on AWS infrastructure and automation. The talent will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software.
- Contribute to developing continuous delivery, automation frameworks, and building pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers.
- Lead and Develop DR strategy, Patching process, Cloud Security, and Data retention, provide guidance, consult AWS Best Practices and collaborate with other teams to support delivery.
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud-first mindset
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community
- Periodic after-hours on-call support is required with over-time
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial services or banking domains & 2 years of people management
- A degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- Experience using AWS foundation services (VPC, NACL, TransitGateway, EC2, ALB/NLB, RDS, etc..).
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancer, disaster recovery, high availability, etc.
- Manage and develop monthly patching, security patching, backup/restore and DR processes.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following AWS CloudFormation/Terraform/CDKfor infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration, such as ECS/EKS is a plus
- Knowledge of source control and its related concepts (Gitlab/Git flow, Trunk base, branches, etc.).
- An automation mindset with an ability to develop tooling to improve not only efficiency of repeatable tasks but also reliability and performance.
- Understanding of cloud change management practices with an awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers, high availability, etc
- Able to communicate in English fluently
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills