Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on mining owner. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in mining services for the job of Coal Technical Planning & Services Manager - Geotech & Hydrogeologist (based in Berau). The job is based in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the GM
- managing the technical services sub-division, covering management of planning and control of geological, geotechnic, hydrological, and mapping activities as well as geospatial information.
- Develop activity plans within the scope of the Technical Services sub-division.
- Manage and control the activities of sub divisions in accordance with a predetermined plan
- Provide recommendations to GM regarding development and improvement within the scope of subdivision
- Verify the technical recommendations issued within the scope of the subdivision
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of graduation in geology with 12 to 15 years experience in mining industry.
- At least 3 years experience in the role of Principal Geologist either in an operating mine or consultancy
- Experience in coal, precious Geotech / geology / Mining and processing
- Hands on experience in geological modelling and mine planning
- Geotechnical expertise and experience is preferred
- Must process excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact with all levels of personnel
- Analytical ability to determine the root cause of problems
- Must have the ability to influence the behaviour of others through establishing effective relationships
- conveying information in a concise and practical manner and actively seeking inputs from employee
- This position will be in Berau, East Kalimantan