I am working with a large well known multinational Bank based in Canary Wharf.
They are looking to hire a Collateral Management Associate to join their team of 10 working within the Derivatives Operations space in the bank.
This is an entry level position but the Bank would prefer to see candidate with some experience in the Collateral / Trade support space.
Some of the BAU tasks that you will be expected to do would be,
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of margin calls, portfolio reconciliations and associated tasks, ensuring that all regulatory and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Provide cover for Derivative Settlements when required to do so.
- Facilitate relationships with counterparts and internal stakeholders to promote quality of service, ensuring the timely escalation and resolution of issues and queries.
- Assist with the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy.
- Proactively puts forward ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of tasks for which they are accountable
This is a hybrid role with just two days required in office
Please get in contact if interested.