Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in providing supply chain consultancy and logistics services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Commercial analysis, including solution design, price modelling, forensic analysis, and reporting, to meet the needs of the Business and our Customers. The candidate will need to be familiar with managing strict deadlines and is expected to understand the importance of delivering an exceptional customer experience in order to retain customers or win new customers, understand best practice in the production of data, and be improvement focused for the business and its customers.
- Partnering with Account Management Team to: -
- Understand Customers' operation and logistics model.
- Providing situation analysis including carrier and customer profile & insights.
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives with the aim of improving supply chain efficiencies and lowering distribution cost.
- Analyse complex business problems and provide analytical support & recommendations that will be instrumental in the formation of distribution strategy, cost savings, and continuous improvement efforts for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support on RFP opportunities and more complex pricing requests, working closely with wider Commercial teams as required.
- Assist with the preparation of business proposals, focussed on winning new Customer or defence of existing contracts by utilising commercial models and optimisation tools - scope, solution design, analyse & recommendation.
- Assist with the development of pricing methodology that aligns with business strategy whilst delivering maximum value proposition to Customers without giving rise to unintended risk.
Data Integrity & Reporting
- Ability to identify data gap, rectifying & resolving data issues and ensuring integrity of the data sources.
- Ability to manipulate and work with multiple data sources.
- Provide visibility and develop reports to equip the Account Management Team and Carrier Management Team with insights and financial & service performance to present to external stakeholders.
- Ensure activities carried out in line with governance rules & processes.
- Ensure all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as requested by your manager.
- Preferably Minimum 5 years industry experience in a commercially focused role within Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing and FMCG industry
- Diploma or Degree in logistics, supply chain or commercial discipline preferred
- High IT competency, including Power BI, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Freight experience ideal (strongly preferred)
- Proven ability to identify and introduce process improvements
- Highly developed communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to influence all levels of management
- A collaborative and team-oriented individual who embraces challenges and has the ability to build stakeholder relationship
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Display energy and enthusiasm - self-starter who constantly push themselves to raise the bar
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience mentoring/leading a team (strongly preferred)
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Strong knowledge of the Freight Industry
- Experience producing high quality reports & dashboard
- Good Influencing skills
- Develop strong relationships within the business
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment at all levels
- Develop strong relationships with the customer teams, in particular with the Executive, Finance, Account Management, and New Business teams.