We are looking for an ambitious individual with entrepreneurial spirit to join our Commercial team. The individual will have a positive and friendly attitude with three primary areas of responsibilities (1) developing client value proposition in the space of supply chain finance ("SCF") and receivables finance ("RF"); (2) driving origination; (3) leading end-to-end execution
- Developing client value proposition
- Lead the exploration and development of business initiatives based on market opportunities and lead the assessment of the business case internally.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Digital Solutions, Risk & Compliance, Data & Technology, and others to build the proposition.
- Contribute to company overall origination strategy and identify new partners to strengthen the ecosystem.
- Driving origination
- Develop and manage partnerships with third party digital platforms and other partners for origination and buyer/ supplier acquisition to achieve business target.
- Lead direct origination by engaging with prospect clients (buyers and suppliers) and manage client relationship thereafter.
- Leading end-to-end execution
- Lead all aspects of deal execution from structuring, commercial negotiation, and legal documentation to tech or operational setup, etc.
- Develop the investment thesis and work closely with Distribution team to pitch the same to the investors for the programme.
Role specific technical competencies:
- Understanding and experience of all aspects of cross border open account trade finance in the context of India
- Strong network and connections with Exporters
- Past experience of covering local corporates.
- Knowledge of SCF and RF products and related risks.
- Experience working with digital supply chain finance platforms or ERP/ SaaS providers is a plus
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g., excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in English
Qualifications (training, licences, memberships and certifications):
- College degree level education required; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Trade Product Development, with experience with an active client management role preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good team-player, but also able to work independently and make logical decision
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670