Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a medical education and knowledge sharing online platform. Our respected client is currently seeking for a Commercial Director. This well-established company is based in Taguig, Philippines and currently offers a hybrid or WFH set up.
Job Summary The Commercial Director will spearhead Commercial Outsourcing and Business Development initiatives within the country, overseeing C-suite relationships, generating sales opportunities, and ensuring client satisfaction through effective sales and digital marketing operations.
Proficient in client servicing, relationship building, and business development, the role involves cultivating lasting client relationships and driving business growth. The emphasis is not only on achieving customer outcomes but also on fostering and leading a high-performing sales team with a culture of success.
- Lead and manage high-value client accounts
- Serve as the primary liaison between clients and the organization.
- Manage and advise clients, establishing healthy and long-term relationships.
- Cultivate relationships across the industry to create business development opportunities.
- Facilitate meaningful customer connections through targeted events and programs aligned with client objectives.
- Project manage client brand managers/BUD and internal resources for on-time and within-budget project delivery.
- Ensure seamless execution of planned events and activities by efficiently managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the value of the organization's work through post-event analysis, synopsis, and ROI assessments.
- Support the Regional team in gathering client feedback via CSAT and measuring project performance with internal metrics.
- Identify future opportunities to help clients grow and develop new business solutions in collaboration with the Product development team and potential clients/partners.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle, from the first meeting to client signing, handover to Pharma solutions, account expansion, and renewals.
- Achieve growth targets and meet sales objectives.
- Provide advisory support to the Partnerships and Content teams on target audience and content.
- Monitor team performance and report to leadership.
- Build a high-performing team that exceeds business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and empower the Sales team for growth alongside
- business expansion.
- Recruit dynamic individuals capable of exceeding their role descriptions.
- Drive a culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun throughout the team.
8-10 years of experience in account management for High-value clients in an advertising/marketing industry, online media portals, or marketplaces (service-oriented)
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
Strong regional market knowledge
- Excellent command over English spoken and written
- Experience in managing people and teams, able to establish good rapport externally and internally
- Problem solver, Agile, and Smart / Logical Thinker
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service for key/large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and manage project and client deliverables with a team and independently
- Strong Negotiator and able to work with different departments
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint