Our client is a Fintech startup company that is expanding its network in Hong Kong. They are actively looking for a Commercial Director to further develop a long-term partnership in this sector.
- Role: Commercial Director, Hong Kong
- Remuneration: 80K HKD to 120HKD / month + Bonus + ESOPS
- Location: Hong Kong
Developing client value proposition
- Lead the exploration and development of business initiatives based on market opportunities and lead the assessment of the business case internally.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Digital Solutions, Risk & Compliance, Data & Technology, and others to build the proposition.
- Contribute to company's overall origination strategy and identify new partners to strengthen the ecosystem.
- Develop and manage partnerships with third party digital platforms and other partners for origination and buyer/ supplier acquisition to achieve business target.
- Lead direct origination by engaging with prospective clients (buyers and suppliers) and manage client relationship thereafter.
Leading end-to-end execution
- Lead all aspects of deal execution from structuring, commercial negotiation, and legal documentation to tech or operational setup, etc.
- Develop the investment thesis and work closely with Distribution team to pitch the same to the investors for the program.
Role specific technical competencies:
- Knowledge of SCF and RF products and related risks, including but not limited to credit risk, fraud risk, FCC risk, legal risks etc.
- Experience working with digital supply chain finance platforms or ERP/ SaaS providers is a plus.
- Experience in cross-functional project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g., excel, word, PowerPoint)
Qualifications (training, licences, memberships and certifications):
- College degree level education required; master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Trade Product Development, with 2+ years in an active Partnership Management role preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team-player, but also able to work independently and make logical decisions.
If you are someone interested to explore a career direction towards Fintech and Trade Finance and keen to expand your career in working with a team, do drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing your work experience.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Ahmed Umair