Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on Palm Oil. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in a palm oil trader in a multinational company for Commodity Trader Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the Regional Commodity & Raw Material Director
- Procurement of primary raw material i.e., CPKO/PS/PO for Malaysia site and the Company's subsidiary in Indonesia.
- To develop and maintain a sufficient number of suppliers and responsible for implementing and controlling major raw material purchasing positions and commodity trading.
- Identify, develop, monitor and review the physical movement of raw materials, maintain up-to-date Indonesian commodities market prices intelligence.
- Working with the supply chain to optimise all related logistic cost.
- Working with the Malaysia team to optimise oil purchasing pricing and oil position.
- Degree with minimum 15 years of working experience in related functions and industries, preferably in palm-based trading.
- High integrity, honesty and ethical standards.
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and market trends.
- Well-versed in Commodity Markets and Price Risk Management.
- Candidates with many years' experience in edible oil plant manufacturing and who understand the edible oil trade are highly encouraged to apply.