Communications and Account Manager
Up to £35k
A contract catering company working for a well-known client seeks an Account and Communications Manager to manage the delivery of a range of creative B2B and B2C marketing campaigns across their regional sites. Working closely with the Account Director, Marketing Manager, Operations and Food team, and other senior stakeholders, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder relationships across all sites
- Overseeing the rollout of a rebrand
- Communicating broader company message to all internal employees
- Devising marketing campaigns to add value to the client estate
- Evaluating and analysing market conditions and customers
- Actively researching new products and services
- Reactively implementing new ideas and concepts
- Working with designers to produce on brand, professional and succinct written marketing and promotional material
- Updating menus and other collateral
- Managing social media accounts and producing internal newsletter
- Organising and delivering events
Driving sales and maximising customer experience will be at the core of everything you do!
The successful candidate will ideally be familiar with food/retailing brand concepts or come from an agency background, and be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.