Communications Manager wanted for Manchester-based housing association!
This fantastic organisation have established themselves as one of most highly respected names within the North West's housing and charitable sectors, and are committed to social justice, community empowerment, and delivering an outstanding service.
Due to continued growth, they require a Communications Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering results in either an agency or in-house environment
- Be skilled at effectively communicating your message and achieving coverage in all the right places
- Be strategically sound, as you'll work closely with the Head of Comms to plan and develop annual communications plans
- Ideally have experience of the housing or property sector, and experience across Internal Comms would also be a huge benefit
- It goes without saying you will be an exceptional writer and social media expert, with strong media relations skills and the contacts to back it up!
This role requires a Communications Manager who is dynamic, persuasive, and influential - someone great at spotting opportunities and getting the right message out there.
In return you'll join a highly respected charity, who have helped to change lives for the better since their formation. Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team, with a generous salary and benefits package and flexibility around remote working, this one won't be around for long!