Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the country's leading producers of alternative motorcycle brands with a portfolio of motorcycle models distributed in over 220 branches across the country. It is part of a bigger group of companies in the retail, logistics, supply chain, and financing industries that is positioned to become one of the biggest and most respected conglomerates in the country. The company is based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu.
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will take overall responsibility to plan, design and drive the implementation of compensation and benefits strategy and programs of the Company taking into consideration compliance, competitiveness and sustainability.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Spearhead review of existing pay structure and make innovative and sustainable recommendations.
- Conduct research through external compensation and benefits survey companies and associations.
- Analyse information and data, present findings, and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Conduct job evaluation and review, as needed.
- Review, update, design, and communicate related policies and procedures.
- Serve as the point of contact of external compensation and benefits survey companies.
- Monitor and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Monitor trends and industry practices by participating or initiating C&B benchmarking activities.
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential HR and business data.
- Utilize HR analytics to enable decisions, improve HR processes and employee experience.
- Graduate in Business, Accounting, Human Resources or related course.
- At least 5 years solid work experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- With knowledge and experience working with compensation and benefits survey data.
- Must be a team-player who can effectively work in a multi-generational environment.
- Comfortable working with and presenting business cases to Senior Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle and manage competing priorities.
- Nimble and resilient
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Assertive, courageous, and output oriented
- Proficient in the use of MS OFFICE (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint)