Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual for the job of a Compensation & Benefits Manager. The opportunity is based in Johor, Malaysia.
As the Compensation & Benefits Manager, you will be playing a critical role to establish best practices, attract high-quality employees, reduce turnover and support digital transformation. The opportunity drives to build fair and attractive compensation & benefits plan that improve employee satisfaction while creating a productive workplace.
- Manage and administer in an accurate and timely manner the salaries, incentives and other compensation and benefits policies and programs for employees.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation minimum wages and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure the company's offer competitive compensation plans.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits bench marking data.
- Ensure statutory payments such as EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax, HRDF, etc. are made as per legislative requirements.
- Assist in analyzing and recommending appropriate annual merit increase budget recommendations and guidelines, including variable bonus for the company.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of HRIS (SAP/Success Factors).
- Maintain data integrity in HRIS by regularly analyzing data ensuring its accuracy.
- Work and collaborate with IT and BRM team to perform regular assessment and improvement to HRIS
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation related to HRIS.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system improvement in partnership with IT and BRM team.
- Responsible to audit employee records through employee life-cycle for easy retrieval and in compliance with company's requirement.
- Supporting the HR team with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Conduct periodic audits, preparing budgets, reports, and presentations.
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role in MNCs.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software preferably SAP / Success Factors / Workday
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Familiarity with labor legislation / Employment Act 1955 / statutory requirement (EPF/SOCSO/Income Tax)
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys / compensation survey / benefit survey
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel and PowerPoint