|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a group of restaurants company. Our respective client is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager who will ensure competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract, retain, and motivate employees. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the HR Director and is located in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.|
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Direct correct and timely processing of payroll, enrolment to HMO, and administration of leaves and other benefits of the employees; as well as remittances of statutory contributions and payment processing of all endorsed billings.
- Evaluate and amend existing Compensation and Benefits policies & processes and create one for those non-existing and crucial to document for business process and department's improvement.
- Arrange accurate regular reports such employee masterlist, overtime filing and crediting, leave usage, HMO utilization and others that will support and enable relevant business programs and activities.
- Design, monitor and evaluate team and individual performance goals and hold regular performance conversations to effectively manage the service delivery of the team.
- Ensure accuracy of all handled information including reports, payroll instructions, databases among others; and process such information in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and internal KPI.
- Monitor C&B vendor service agreements, create system performance and evaluate and escalate any potential issues.
- Manage employee 201 files and ensuring that these are compliant with the company's documentation standards.
- Act as project manager to any ongoing systems integration or systems improvements related to Core HR (HRIS), Payroll and Benefits administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience in compensation and benefits, preferably in the Food/Restaurant industry.
- Handled multiple companies with minimum of population of 1000 employees.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills with strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Familiar with various HR Payroll Software
Well-versed in using MS Office Applications