Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an established independent statutory body that upholds the stability of the financial system. Our esteemed client is seeking for Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager with a minimum of eight years' experience within compensation & benefits management. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Identify, analyse and execute the C&B strategy and tactics to ensure the corporation has in place the appropriate best practices that are market aligned and supportive of the corporate objectives.
- Conduct market and trend analysis to ensure effectiveness and competitiveness of existing C&B programmes and present findings and recommendations.
- Ensure C&B standards comply with internal policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Implement, administer as well as resolve C&B administrative issues which include but are not limited to payroll, budget, yearly salary review, bonus and employee benefits.
- Responsible for the Human Capital dashboard and providing regular analysis and key highlights as well as consultative advice to management.
- Conduct job analysis and evaluation.
- Review and enhance C&B policy & procedures to ensure continuous improvement and relevance.
- Support the development and management of the Human Resource Information System.
- Support the handling of employee grievance and disciplinary matters, where applicable.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in compensation and benefits management.
- Understanding of key HR concepts and practices (such as employment law, compliance, employee/industrial relations, performance management, training, and recruitment).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to engage with stakeholders and management.
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills while maintaining close attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant tools.