Compliance Manager & SHEQ - Logistics Services (based in Jakarta)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational logistics company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in logistics for the job of Compliance Manager & SHEQ - Logistics. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Coordinated with MR to ensure Integrated Management System is implemented in the company.
- Ensure that the organization's Integrated Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO
- standard, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Monitoring and measuring achievement of the organization's target.
- Measuring the fulfillment of compliance and law regulatory
- Initiate activities to create awareness on security and cargo loss/damage prevention within the company operation activities.
- Keep abreast on new developments.
- Follow up monthly compliance report.
- Claim insurance coordinator
- Job Requirements:
- Graduate from Bachelor's Degree any field, preferred of Law's
- Proficient English and Bahasa language skills
- At least 10 year working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with forwarding industry classification and regulatory.
- Knowledge of freight forwarding, logistic processes and claims.
- Knowledge of applicable international conventions or local contracts on liability
- Ability to read, analyze, and understand complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer literate and knowledge in MS application will be added advantage.
- Highly trainable and approachable.
- Experience with ISO Implementation, managing contract and large project is necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.