Monroe Consulting Group is currently assisting a client in looking for a Compliance Manager for their Indonesia's office. Our client is a hyper growing telecommunications infrastructure company, under a global private equity fund.
- Develop and execute an efficient legal compliance program.
- Establish robust internal controls and monitor their adherence.
- Draft and revise company policies and procedures as needed.
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses in policies and implementation.
- Assess compliance risks by evaluating the company's business activities.
- Collaborate with external auditors, HR, Finance, and other teams as required.
- Take charge of evaluating crises or compliance violations, providing reports, and suggesting necessary steps.
- Work closely with the HR department to educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
- Address employee concerns or questions regarding legal compliance.
- Stay updated on internal standards and business goals.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance aligns with statutory law and corporate guidelines.
- Recommend halting work to the Board of Directors if any inconsistencies or compliance breaches are found during audits or investigations.
- Stay current with new updates to regulations applicable to the company
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Legal matters, preferably as a Compliance Officer/Head, in an infrastructure or telecommunication company.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- High standard of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and meet unexpected demands.
- Flexible work attitude, able to work productively in a team environment and independently.
- Thorough knowledge of regulations from KOMINFO, BKPM, Ministry of Public Works and Housing, and Local Regulations.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.