Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading motorcycle dealership. Our client is looking for a Compliance Officer who will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance with laws, internal standards, and regulations. The work setup is Onsite, Mondays to Fridays, and office is based in Manduae City, Cebu , Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and update compliance policies.
- Lead investigations and corrective actions.
- Liaise with government agencies for permits.
- Monitor and report on compliance regularly.
- Conduct periodic reviews and risk assessments.
- Implement privacy and data protection policies.
Key job qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree
- With more than 3 years of experience in liaising with government agencies for permits
- With background in troubleshooting
- Experienced in preparing documents for permits and registrations and liaising with government agencies.