Excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a dual role encompassing KYC, compliance and secretarial support. This role will support a busy Real Estate team in a boutique bank based in the City. This bank offer hybrid working up to 3 days from home and excellent employee benefits including private health care cover, dental and 10% pension contribution. With beautiful offices located in the City and a great working culture, this truely is a lovely role for someone who is looking for a long term opportunity in a team that are welcoming and collaborative. This bank are big promoters of work life balance,and flexibilty and believe in the health and well being of their employees.
This role offers variety of tasks as you will be responsible for the KYC on-boarding and compliance for their Real Estate team and also support 3 Managers with diary management, travel, expenses and any other ad hoc tasks that arise.
General Admin and Secretarial Tasks:
- Travel bookings (preparation of travel documents, booking and accounting of travel bookings)
- Diary Management : Calendar appointments for internal/external. Setting up Webex timings, or rooms for meetings. - Process RM expenses and reimbursements.
- Compliance - Maintenance of compliance forms for events, invitations and gifts and benefits register
- Liaise with teams regarding campaign registrations for events
- Trade show preparations (arrange appointments, internal maintenance for appointment lists and table bookings at expo, prepare customer dossiers.
- Minutes of Meetings and Co-ordination.
- Assist with preparation of (customer) presentations when required.
- Assist with various forms of internal requests (e.g. from MO), statistics, reports, special topics etc. - Support of new clients acquisition (research) and maintain excel marketing sheet - Undertake special projects as required
KYC and Compliance Tasks:
- On-boarding of new customers in CRM (internet research, filing of the corresponding documents in the e-files).
- Creation and updating of contact and client related data (customers and non-customers) including numbers.
- Create Task orders (e.g. convert GPs to existing customers, changes to existing customers/ addresses, WP requests, delete GPs etc.) KYC (New and Refreshes)
- Handle KYC for new and existing customers. Process with compliance and deal with information requests to customers.
- Be first point of contact for Compliance - Review Structure Chart agree the way forward.
- Pre-fill the London KYC Risk Assessment Forms
- Present file updates for review and approval prior to submission to Compliance Team.