Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a group of restaurants. Our respective client is looking for a Comptroller who will manage the institutions' financial reporting and accounting tasks. Assure the security and proper use of funds, oversee the controller's office, and manage all accounting and budgeting activity. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the President and is located in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that organization remains in good financial standing.
- Build financial strategies for a company, create annual and quarterly budgets and overseeing employees' payroll processes.
- Ensure that strategies and controls are in place to keep the business in good fiscal health
- Make sure each employee involved in accounting performs to those standards.
- Conduct internal control audits to be sure the business is in compliance with legal and ethical business practices
- Managing the company's financial transactions
- Developing plans for the company's financial growth
- Preparing the company's financial reports
- Taking part in the budgeting process
- Managing the company's accounting employees
- Providing financial training to employees when needed
- Evaluating and managing financial risk
- Preparing income statements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 10 years work experience in comptrollership practices in FMCG.
- With strong background in financial reporting, accounting tasks and compliance.
- Highly analytical and strong strategic influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with statutory and regulatory reporting background
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Oracle, or other Accounting System
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint