Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with an International Data Center Company in Indonesia. Our client is looking for a Connectivity Manager with proven experience in Data Center industry. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Take charge of and achieve success in sales activities at the customer level. Develop and implement sales strategies for device sales on the field.
- Provide support for deals that require special accommodations to enhance our success rates and drive short-term growth.
- Actively participate in workshops and presentations with customers to identify opportunities and understand their needs firsthand.
- Create a plan and prioritize the approach to various market channels.
- Lead discussions based on a specific point of view (POV) and educate customers about the possibilities of BDx colocation and interconnection through workshops, meetings, and taking responsibility for the end-to-end vision and design of solutions.
- Analyze and gather business requirements from large and complex client environments and conduct necessary research and investigations to develop comprehensive and accurate techno-commercial solution proposals tailored to the client's needs.
- Collaborate with sales and channel leadership to pursue new business opportunities within the existing regional account base and carry out customer acquisition activities as assigned.
- Provide regular reports on achievement metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Possess a degree in Engineering, Telecom, Computer Science, IT, or related fields.
- Accumulate a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the Data Center Industry.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in managing technical or consulting teams in a pre-sales environment within the Data Center industry.
- Exhibit expertise in Internet Exchange (IX).
- Maintain strong relationships with APJII (internet service provider association).
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in evaluating the business requirements of large enterprises and designing comprehensive technical and business solutions for complex enterprise environments.
- Show a track record of developing pitches for colocation, interconnection, and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Exhibit strong organizational skills to manage competing demands in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of Colocation and Interconnection services from a commercial perspective.
- Previous experience working with leading System Integrators is advantageous.