Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical consultancy company, who are known for their great career progression, flexible environment, and growing business. This position of Account Manager (Pharmaceuticals consultancy) is based in Bangkok.
This Account Manager is an individual contributor role, that handles company product commercials, selling, data analysis and presentation and developing relationships with key opinion leaders. They will report directly to the Associate Director (Account Management).
- Responsible for the selling and marketing of products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve the assigned revenue goal with principal, pharmaceuticals clients.
- Developing relationships with key executives and decision-makers, in order to create strategies for expanding the scope of existing contracts and generating new business
- Identifies and develop contract expansion opportunities within the assigned accounts
- Manage accounts contract and subscriptions
- Coordinates the involvement of company resources (marketing, sales specialists, consulting, and client service)
- Extensive experience of commercial/sales/account management within Public Health, Payer, Public, Private providers or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong customer account management and servicing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good/proven account development & planning/presentation skills.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ideally having market access experience
- Excellent data analysis and reconfiguration skills
- Possess good working knowledge of pharmaceutical marketplace & industry business challenges/opportunities
- Proficiency in English