Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with one of the world's leading Big Four accounting firms. Our distinguished client's expertise and services include assurance, tax and advisory among others. They are currently seeking an exceptional Tax Consultant with at least 5 years of experience in Tax.
- Work together with businesses to meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax policy and controversy.
- Advise and empower clients on strategic and operational challenges facing their tax functions, analysing tax opportunities and benefits, and providing tax-related domestic and cross-border planning as well as compliance services individuals and corporations.
- Assist businesses with ever-increasing and progressively complex tax requirements by having a thorough grasp of pertinent legislation.
- Collaborate closely with clients to build sustainable tax strategies; enhance processes, controls and risk management; and support clients in building and maintaining effective relationships with tax authorities
- Observe current trends and any alterations to the law that may have an impact on planning operations.
- Coach and develop junior teams.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or a relevant professional qualification in the field e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen.
- High level of professionalism, competence and integrity.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment