Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure and they are currently looking for Financial Analyst - Portuguese.
Our dear client is looking for a Financial Analyst - Portuguese that will significantly add value to the company by gathering, analysing, and maintaining financial content in an accurate and efficient manner. The analyst will be responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data, as well as communicating and liaising with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback
- Support specific projects, as assigned by manager
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems
Key job requirements include:
- Any Bachelor's or Masters' degree with basic accounts and financial knowledge
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be proficient in Portuguese language both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have a good command of English communication both verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)