Content Creation Manager
Our client is an exciting destination based in London. The brand is centred around creating an inspirational place to work, live and visit.
They are currently looking for an experienced Content Creation Manager to deliver engaging and inspiring content to grow their audience across a number of their brands.
- Content strategy, planning, curation, content creation/execution, content editing and copywriting
- Create content (shooting, writing, editing and repurposing media)
- Ensure social and digital presence both supports and enhances the brand.
- Support with distribution across a range of platforms, largely email and social media platforms
- Managing and maintaining social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, IGTV etc)
- Copywriting news stories and blog posts which are informed by data, and informed by SEO best practice.
- Output of a range of collateral - creating, preparing and editing a range of media including but not limited to: film, photography, writing, and animation
- Utilise scheduling tools, regular reports and monitoring metrics to measure the success of campaigns and content, making recommendations for improvement.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics.
* Demonstrable content management and creation across email and key social media platforms.
* Excellent art direction and multimedia production skills.
* Thorough knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining multi-brand, multi-media platforms (formats, updates, rules and limitations).
* Knowledge of the latest thinking in content innovations and trends.
* Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
* Experience in photo/video editing including capturing video and still content for social stories and key digital channels.
* Copywriting skills with a clear understanding and use of SEO
Based London with flexible working. Paying £45k.