Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the fastest growing independent review platform for B2B, SaaS, and financial solutions. It was first an innovative idea of a directory that would help business owners find the best solution to fit their needs.
Our client is seeking an experienced content writer professionally for the role of Content Manager in a full-time position. You will be able to work remotely from your home. The job requires a full-time 8-hour/day commitment, although they can accommodate flexible work hours.
The Content Manager will help manage the company's content writing efforts across its platforms. The content topics you will be working on will focus on business software reviews and B2B and SaaS-related analyses, as well as some academic topics and materials for college and university students.
You will be responsible for recruiting and managing a team of writers for a new content project for the company.
Key job responsibilities:
- Creating, proofreading, editing, and publishing content
- Managing the daily activities of a content team composed of writers and graphic designers (10 content writers)
- Optimizing content according to SEO requirements
- Providing editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Recruiting, onboarding, and evaluating new content writers
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in any related course
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a position involving managing and recruiting content writers.
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Strong online content writing and editing skills.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Highly computer literate
- Experience with remote work and management of remote-based teams
- Research and Fact-Checking