Monroe Consulting Group is currently assisting a client in looking for a Corporate Affairs Specialist for their Indonesia's office. Our client is a hyper growing telecommunications infrastructure company, under a global private equity fund.
- Community Engagement:
- Proactively identify and engage with key stakeholders (community leaders, residents, public officials) potentially impacted by proposed cell tower, fiber optic cable, or other infrastructure installations.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies to inform stakeholders about project details, address concerns, and build positive relationships.
- Organize public meetings, presentations, and Q&A sessions to transparently address community concerns and gather feedback.
- Permitting Support:
- Collaborate with the Site Acquisition team and legal counsel to ensure proper understanding and adherence to local regulations and permitting requirements for network infrastructure installations.
- Assist with preparing permit applications, gathering necessary documentation, and navigating the approval process with relevant authorities.
- Monitor potential regulatory changes and proactively inform the Site Acquisition team of any potential impact on project timelines or feasibility.
- Issue Management:
- Proactively identify and assess potential public relations risks associated with proposed network infrastructure installations.
- Develop and implement mitigation strategies to address anticipated concerns and minimize negative publicity.
- Act as a liaison between the company, community, and media during periods of potential conflict or controversy related to site acquisition projects.
- Internal Collaboration:
- Partner closely with the Site Acquisition team, engineering, legal, and other relevant departments to ensure seamless integration of corporate affairs support into the project lifecycle.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of community engagement activities, permitting progress, and potential issues impacting project timelines or budgets.
- Participate in regular meetings and provide updates on corporate affairs aspects of site acquisition projects.
- Government Relation:
- Conduct regular meetings and communications with relevant government officials (permits office, zoning board, regulatory bodies) to ensure smooth progress on site acquisition projects.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key government decision-makers to enhance the company's reputation and credibility within the government landscape.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in corporate affairs, government relations, community outreach, or a related field.
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement, community outreach, and issue management.
- Strong understanding of land use planning, zoning regulations, and permitting processes for telecommunications infrastructure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical and transparent communication practices.