Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a pioneer in e-commerce and online selling company in the Philippines find a Corporate Business Account Manager. This role is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, managing sales and revenue goals, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. The position reports to the management and the office is located in Quezon City. Work arrangement involves both onsite and field tasks, from Mondays to Fridays, 8 am to 5:30 pm.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create and use sales plans to make more money from corporate clients.
- Find new chances to grow the corporate client list and follow up on them.
- Keep strong relationships with important clients and people involved.
- Work together with different teams to make products and services that clients want.
- Study the market to find trends and chances to grow.
- Make convincing presentations for clients.
- Discuss deals and prices with clients.
- Watch and study sales numbers to see if the sales plans are working and change them if needed.
- Keep bosses informed about how corporate sales are going.
- Lead a team of salespeople, including hiring, training, and reviewing their work.
|Job Requirements: |