Corporate Legal Manager - Based in Central Java
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the one of leading industrial estates. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10+ years of experience in a similar sector for the job of Corporate Legal Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities
- To secure compliance of business operation with relevant laws and regulations
- Manage and monitor the legal documents, all licensing documents regarding Corporate Permits, Operational Permits.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the operation or the business strategy
- To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations
- Review and advise to company-related regulations of industrial estates, including government regulations on tenant industrial business.
- Drafting agreements, addendum, or other documents according to company needs.
- Represent the department as required in liaison with other divisions related to the company needs
- Mature, ability to withstand work pressure, and strong integrity
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in Notary Law
- Strong written and oral communication in English
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PERADI license will be a plus
- Proven experience and solid understanding in general corporate matters
- Having a strong character, high responsibility and experience to communicate with government, time management and working with the tight dateline
- Required skills: Legal Drafting, Correspondence, Negotiation & Lobbying, Executive Liaison, Presentation.
- Willing to be located in Central Java