Are you passionate about providing customer service excellence and enjoy working in a client facing role?
We are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join a City based financial services company who are expanding their workplace function due to internal promotions!
You will be the first point of contact for external visitors and key to the success of the smooth running of the London office. This role is for someone who thrives in providing a first class customer experience with excellent communications skills and a warm and professional demeanour.
This is working for an office size of 200+ employees and requires experience working in a corporate environment where you have juggled the day to day running of front of house and overflow administration tasks. We are looking for someone who has a no job too big or too small attitude!
Offering excellent benefits and highly competitive salary.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day reception cover and assisting across the floors to book meeting rooms etc
- Be onhand for any queries regarding maintenance and IT
- Manage the food orders including lunches on a weekly basis
- New joiner administration
- Answering calls and messages
- Be part of the company's emergency response team
- Help with facility related issues
- Manage meeting rooms, conference booking and additional IT setup as required
- Overflow of administration tasks
If you are looking for a job that allows you to personally contribute to delivering customer service excellence in rewarding and collaborative environment, then this job is made for you!