Corporate Receptionist - London
We have a super opportunity for a corporate receptionist who is professional and happy to work five days onsite in superb offices based in London, working 9-5 daily.
We are looking for a highly professional and engaging corporate receptionist who is passionate about their role and loves offering an outstanding welcome experience and who is happy to work in a stand-alone capacity.
Based in stunning offices, we are looking for an immaculately presented and articulate communicator who is a natural ambassador for the business they represent.
The successful incumbent will relish the reception piece and be very happy to handle ad hoc administrative tasks and be a reliable and self-motivated member of the team.
If you are currently working as a corporate receptionist and enjoy front of house at the highest level, working stand-alone and in a high performing business, apply today, to join a company with an outstanding reputation and great benefit package.
- Dealing with all telephone calls/queries. Ensure all calls are put through to correct extension numbers or necessary messages are taken;
- Updating internal telephone lists and circulating as required;
- Welcoming external visitors and providing a hospitality service as and when required;
- Administering meeting room bookings and make up rooms with a refreshment service if required;
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post, couriers, distributing post when necessary;
- Managing relationship with stationery providers, monitoring and reporting costs and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Maintaining Printer Toner stock and distributing as and when required;
- Assisting with any conference call (both video and telephone) and presentation set up and liaising with the AV Maintenance and Support supplier as and when required;
- Assisting with the ordering of mobile phones, business cards and arranging security passes for new joiners;
- Maintaining the Reception Procedure Manual and updating as and when required;
- Supporting the business with the Security Management and reviewing the Security Procedures for Front of House.
- Assisting the business with any internal event planning;
- Assisting the PA role with booking restaurants and hotels;
- Assisting with requirements for employees working remotely
Apply today for immediate screening.