Corporate Receptionist - London
Are you a career receptionist? Passionate about what you do and interested in working at one of the most outstanding companies in London?
We are looking for a simply super corporate receptionist who is happy to work on rotating shifts, covering 8-7, based in luxurious offices over 3 floors in the West End.
Working with a wonderful team, we are looking for the quintessential corporate receptionist who has a great attitude and is totally switched on.
The role will require the odd flexibility to work out of hours at events, but everyone works fairly and on a rota to cover the shift pattern.
This is an amazing finance house and you can expect wonderful permanent benefits and an outstanding opportunity to work with like-minded career driven receptionists who are utterly supportive.
Come and join an amazing corporate reception team, led by an inspiring Reception Manager.
Applications are particular welcome from candidates that live and breathe reception and are very team orientated! Really relishing front of house, with an exceptional delivery!
This role would be to join our front of house team, who provide a personable and professional welcome to all staff and clients visiting our London office. You will lead by example as the brand ambassador for the firm ensuring the highest standard of care and service to all clients, visitors, and stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for administering bookings with a variety of requirements, and for managing a suite of client rooms on the client floor. It is essential you are comfortable to handle last minute changes and are confident to operate in a fast-paced environment to always provide a seamless service.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Meet and greet clients professionally to offer a concierge style of service for all visitors.
* Communicate efficiently across all departments to ensure the client journey remains smooth, and seamless at all times.
* First port of call for all incoming visitors to the international headquarters.
* Checking in of all visitors, ensuring a full audit trail is recorded in the booking system.
* Provide first-class service to all internal and external clients, being attentive and anticipating needs as you provide guidance through the arrival and departure journey.
* End to End Administration of client floor bookings, acting as the contact for all amendments, checks, and updates.
* Work well as a team to achieve five-star standards across the bookings administration process.
* Booking of all taxis, adhering to the travel policy, and ensuring prompt service delivery to all internal clients.
* Monitor housekeeping of all client floor areas.
* Liaise with facilities, catering, cleaning to ensure the high standards within client areas are maintained consistently.
* Ensure prompt liaison with all client hosts upon guest arrival. * Vigilance for security and safety of main entrance and exit to building, promptly raising any issues to the security team and facilities management. * Adhere to all firm wide policies and procedures.
* Be conversant with the firms Health & Safety, Evacuation and Business Continuity Plan policies.
* Other duties as reasonably required by the Reception Manager. Requirements/Preferences
* Experience of working within a corporate client services environment.
* Experience of using a room booking system desired
* Excellent IT skills to include all MS Office packages.
We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator at all levels and capable of establishing immediate rapport, with the ability to handle conflicting demands and/or challenging situations. You will be proactive, with a keen eye for detail and flexible in both attitude and in daily hours of work.
Apply today for immediate screening!
£35000 - £43000 per annum
3 months ago
Corporate Receptionist - London