Corporate Receptionist with Facilities
We have an outstanding opportunity for a corporate receptionist who thoroughly enjoys front of house and facilities administration and is currently working front of house, ideally within sharp end financial services. Working 8.30am - 5.30pm, five day onsite, this is a fantastic opportunity!
The company have an enviable reputation and they are looking for a candidate that is career committed and passionate about delivering at the highest level.
As the sole front of house, you will have a brilliant role, with key facilities administration content and you must have experience of both corporate reception and facilities work.
A natural ambassador, you will report to an inspiring Operations Manager and work closely to provide best in class service in a truly supportive environment.
If you have superb interpersonal skills and expert facilities administration, this role will be perfect! Delivering best in class service will be second nature and the variety and pace of the role, require a keen attention to detail.
A career committed individual, you should be passionate about front of house and facilities and be very happy to work in a boutique high performing finance house, based in the West End.
The job spec is below:
The purpose of this role is Reception and Office Administration.
In addition, this role will be responsible for other day-to-day administration support to the business as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensure the smooth reception of visitors, couriers and trades persons
* Meet and greet of all visitors, direct them to the appropriate person or meeting room and inform staff of their arrival
* Manage visitor's portal and ensure all visitors are booked in accordingly
* Be the first point of contact for all office enquiries via telephone and in person
* Manage meeting room bookings & restocking of supplies/refreshments
* Manage general correspondence
* Act as main liaison for office maintenance and the building manager
* Maintain a high-quality working environment for our clients and colleagues
* Manage and support onsite housekeeper and cleaning company
Support to the day-to-day management of the office and business
* Manage office supply and stock
* Day-to-day facilities management. Liaising with external contractors e.g. air con maintenance, plumbers, building manager
* Ensure shared employee areas are clean and presentable at all times (e.g. kitchen and meeting rooms)
* Order of catering when required for internal events, including team lunches and dinners as directed
* Filing, photocopying and scanning as and when required
* Scan and archive of all office files when required, to an offsite facility
* Travel, diary, event and other business administrative tasks which may be requested of you as and when required
* Coordinate confidential waste collection
* Coordinate post and courier collection and deliveries
* Support with updating databases e.g. IT equipment spreadsheet, internal contact list, logbook of access passes, suppliers list
* Manage access passes for joiners and leavers
* Support with health and safety adjustments, as applicable
* Ensure new joiners desk set up and stationery is available. Update internal contact list
* Collate and reconcile invoices for office purchases via Concur
* Coordinate and manage the onsite housekeeper and cleaning team e.g. ensure duties are at the required standard, coordinate cover when applicable, maintenance of cleaning logs
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and juggle conflicting priorities
* Attention to detail and great time management skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
* Self-motivated, eager to identify work to do, work proactively and be eager to learn
* A strong communicator, both written and spoken
* Ability to build and maintain successful relationships at all levels both internal and external
* Capable of identifying, designing and delivering process efficiencies
* Integrity, trust and discretion and the handling of highly confidential information
* Exceptional customer service
* Previous Reception and Administrative experience in a busy office environment
* Finance, Legal or other Professional Services background preferred
* Proficient level of Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
We are looking for a simply outstanding corporate receptionist/facilities administrator who really cares about their role and the stakeholders they support. In return, you will work for a business that is fully supportive and progressive in terms of career development.
Apply today for immediate screening and join an wonderful business who are extremely successful and welcoming.