Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a growing savings bank that has been thriving in servicing SMEs in the market. This bank is looking for a Corporate Salary Loan (CSL) Department Head who has strong relevant sales experience preferably in the banking industry. This is an onsite work arrangement and office based in Makati City, Philippines.
About the Role:
On top of the standard sales account management & relationship building, the Corporate Salary Loan Department Head should be able to deliver the budget for Corporate Salary Loans. Should be able to manage standard sales activities such as but not limited to company presentation, orientation, solicitation of loan applications, nesting activities, line renewals and line utilization, and accreditation.
Monitoring of accredited companies, usage rates, approval & booking rates shall be managed as well. Planning and strategic sales management shall be observed at all times to grow the business responsibly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures that Sales targets are met on a month-on-month basis
- Rework and SLAs are managed and delivered as stipulated for all applications
- Staff is trained on internal products and processes and are fully aware of the market offer and can handle objections from customers
- Daily staff meeting ( sales + assistants ) and monthly meeting with all related parties - credit, product and operations, etc. to ensure alignment to internal policies and processes and remove bottlenecks
- Responsible for the accreditation of corporate salary loan accounts for companies belonging to different industry sectors.
- Ensures the signing, updating, and renewal of the Letter Agreement of the Memorandum of Agreement for all CSL-accredited companies.
- Conduct regular sales calls or client visits on potential or inactive accounts to develop new business or convert them into active accounts. Develop a strategic position for the company to be competitive in the market.
- Ensures the compliance of client companies to submit all required documents including the completeness of the loan application of borrowers within the prescribed period.
- Ensures client companies and borrowers will be introduced and migrated to the most efficient loan onboarding and payment procedures available for the bank.
- Diagnose issues affecting the delinquency per company in coordination with the official collections reporting of the bank.
- Recommend and implement action plans (within the bounds of official duties and responsibilities) to arrest and make manageable the delinquency level of the company.
- Recommends action plans, obtains approval, and rolls out plans to take these companies out of the delinquent status.
- Suggest and implement client volume retention activities and marketing programs to grow the CSL sales portfolio.
- Regular sales meetings to address issues and concerns and sales projections.
- Ensures the growth and well-being of employees through various engagements including mentoring.
- Must comply with any audit and compliance task
- Other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, marketing, sales, or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience, preferably in the Banking industry
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Ability to coach others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Very good inter-personal skills