Corporate Secretariat Manager
- Provide day-to-day corporate secretarial support to assigned portfolio of companies within the Group including drafting of resolutions and other documents, timely filing of documents with ACRA and SGX, maintaining and updating statutory records, ensuring proper maintenance of the corporate database, attending board and general meetings, and taking minutes.
- Working with team members across functions in relation to the preparation of annual reports, corporate governance report and the holding of the AGM
- Assist in supervising and training a team of corporate secretarial executives by conducting training for CSEs and stakeholders (eg nominee directors) to align, upgrade and update knowledge and facilitate deeper understanding of compliance requirements.
- Providing company secretarial /legal support for corporate actions such as share issues, scrip dividends and rights issues.
- Provide company secretarial support for special projects including assisting with the establishment of new subsidiaries in Singapore and other jurisdictions, and the establishment and/or maintenance of employee share schemes, etc.
- Liaise with and advise internal clients on annual compliance and corporate secretarial related matters, including corporate governance matters.
- Working with overseas colleagues and company secretarial agents in relation to overseas subsidiaries
- Lodgement of documents with ACRA and SGX
- Facilitate/automate the department's work, together with Group IT e.g. (1) automate and streamline work processes with the use of IT tools, to be developed with Group IT, with a view to reducing manual review/work and (2) exploring ways to take advantage of the virtual working environment.
- Min Diploma/ Bachelor's degree with experience in corporate secretarial work
- At least 3 years of working experience in SGX listed company secretarial work.
- Proven experience in automation and streamlining work processes with the use of IT tools, with a view to reduce manual review/work.
- Familiar with the requirements under the Companies Act of Singapore, Cap 50, rules of the SGX Listing Manual, Code of Corporate Governance
- Experience with ACRA BizFile procedures, SGX filing procedures and Microsoft Office software.
- Has managerial experience in leading small teams
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Goh Jin Pin at J.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684