Corporate Strategy Director (Leading FMCG based in Bangkok)
- Exciting opportunity
- Newly created role
- Team management
Our client is one of leading consumer products company based in Bangkok. Due to the expansion, they are currently looking for Corporate Strategy Director as newly created role to develop and drive the Corporate Strategy roadmap for the group and affiliated companies to support business expansion.
You will act as a business partner and work closely with cross functional teams to ensure smoothly corporate strategy operations.
Your main roles and responsibilities include
- Manage and consolidate for Corporate Enterprise Objectives to align with company policy and direction.
- Manage and create M&A opportunity pipeline and explore JV for international projects.
- Drive and manage the annual budget and financial forecast models for Group and affiliated companies
- Act as a business partner and work closely with cross functional teams to ensure smoothly corporate strategy operations.
- Provide strategic recommendations on ways to enhance business performance to achieve KPIs
- Develop efficient monitoring and reporting mechanisms to assist management with maintaining full situational awareness of current business and financial performance vs. targets
- Create a roadmap to transform the Corporate Strategy which includes Market Research, Financial Planning & Analysis functions into an effective, high performing business partner to the organization
MBA, Master or bachelor's degree in finance, Accountancy or qualification (CPA, CFA) with minimum 15 years of relevant experience in corporate strategy and investment banking which includes Market Research, Financial Planning & Analysis functions from consumer products industry would be preferable
Have an analytical mind and an eye for detail, with a desire to probe further into data, and synthesize it into actionable information with a clear content and messaging
Have good communication skills in Thai and English - both written and verbal, with the ability to develop strong working relationships with senior business partners, resolving problems cross-functionally across departments and overseas counterparts.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgment, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I License No. R1544539