Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FMCG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Cost Accountant with at least 3-5 years of Cost Accounting experience. The successful candidate will be based in Makati City but is currently in a WFH arrangement.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining an effective Cost Accounting team and systems that can help support the requirements of manufacturing to reduce costs and improve overall profitability.
* Leads cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all costs are charged and or accrued.
* Leads the review of monthly actual expenses charged to manufacturing overhead cost centers to determine validity and accuracy.
* Continuously identify process improvements that can help streamline and improve Cost Accounting processes.
* Graduate of BS Management Accounting.
* With at least 5 years work experience in Cost Accounting.
* With at least 3 years Supervisory experience
* Knowledge in SAP Cost Accounting Module.
* Strong analytical and planning skill.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Above average skills in MS Excel.
PHP100000.00 - PHP150000.00 per month
Princess Anne Magpantay
16 days ago
Monroe Consulting Group