International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international insurtech company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Country Finance Lead with at least 10-12 years of experience in financial accounting, auditing, corporate strategy, or financial consulting with 5 years in an MNC or financial services organization. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Business Strategy: Partner with business to identify and refine the Finance organization's business strategy.
- Organization Design: Continuously reassess the current state Finance organization and skillsets and identify and implement future state structure based on business partner needs.
- Innovation and Option Value: Identify opportunities for innovation and increase company's value proposition within Finance.
- Process Convergence and Automation: Identify and implement best-in-class processes and execute a plan for increased automation
- Location Strategy: Further identify and drive opportunities to maximize the utilization of our Global Business Services (GBS) model
- Strategic Initiatives: Providing leadership and oversight on regional strategic programs and initiatives.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Present financial and operational analysis to provide visibility on performance or support future business decisions internally
- Generate and maintain budget, forecasting and actual data for the country
- Provide high-quality support to the management as well as other functional teams during preparation for Business Reviews and Forecasts and other ad-hoc meetings.
- Provide insightful analysis on the financials and suggest implications on business performance
- Develop financial reports for business stakeholders and group reporting.
- Provide financial guidance and support to businesses to understand profitability, what are the gaps in achievement of KPIs, and mitigating plans.
- Perform Risk and Ops assessment in collaboration with business stakeholders to ensure that financial implications from both sides is tracked and monitored.
- Finance Controllership
- Monitor the monthly and annual closing process to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial results.
- Monitor deliverables from outsourced GBS partner on financial transaction processing and support.
- Understand the accounting policies underlying management results and budgeting principles.
- Advise business on new policy update and their impact on accounting treatment.
- Provide guidance on system and process for financial and operational planning, forecasting.
- Team with Internal Tac to provide business with solutions on complex organization and operation issues as well as compliance with country jurisdictions.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and assist in special projects.
- Respond to stakeholders on ad-hoc requests on finance and operation related matters.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in financial accounting, auditing, corporate strategy, or financial consulting with 5 years in an MNC or financial services organization
- Qualified accountant with excellent IFRS technical skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, execution, project management and leadership skills coupled with good financial acumen
- Insurance industry and Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint