Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered and recruiting on behalf of a leading global Fintech/FX organization. Our distinguished client focuses primarily on world class online marketplace platform. Due to rapid development, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Country Manager with at least 3 years' experience in managing sales teams or in account management to help setup their new office in Malaysia. The job will be based in Kuala Lumpur
- Develop operational plans for the country office.
- Ensure that all aspects of the business is operating smoothly.
- Device and Implement branding strategies and responsible for establishing country brand in the country.
- Devise advertising and promotional plans as well as to be involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
- Develop annual business operating plan and business budgets.
- Generate Progress Reports, continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- To be involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees.
- Ensure that business process adheres to country's regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Device and develop plans for company growth and improvement in sales.
- At least Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Key Account Manager or Country Sales Manager within fintech/FX sector.
- Proven experience and track record demonstrating understanding towards the sector and business.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Good network in the finance or other related industry (Banking, Investment, Insurance etc.) is preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Strong proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Must be a Malaysian Citizen.