International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international staffing company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Country Manager. The job is open only for Vietnamese, the candidate will be based in HCMC, Vietnam.
- Construct a sales engine, expand revenue, and identify short-term growth drivers.
- Build a strong management team by hiring, developing, and leading.
- Instill high standards and demand high performance from all teams.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration and leadership.
- Partner Ecosystem - Build collaborative, mutually beneficial relationships with local Vietnam Channel Partners as well as our key Alliances across our ASEAN market.
- Financial Performance - Budget (pipeline, bookings, revenue, gross margin) and country execution.
- Key leadership role: You will be the head of business unit, responsible for the growth and direction of local business, and the growth and development of your local team; as a member of the company's senior leadership, you will contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
- Entrepreneurship: As part of an exciting, quickly expanding business in the talent sector, you will be in charge of creating a new market.
- Impact: You will get the chance to work with a company that promotes the professional development of individuals in Southeast Asia.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in the same position, ideally for an IT outsourcing/Tech focused staffing company.
- Strong in P&L as well as daily operation management
- Ability to build, and scale our operations in Vietnam
- Excellent Leadership, strategic thinking
- Aggressive and able to learn quickly
- Communications skills at all levels of the company
- Strong ability to take initiative when working alone as well as being a team player