Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company who eliminates the artificial barriers between human and digital channels, enabling world-class, omni-channel customer interactions from a single, unified platform. With more than a million financial service associates and a billion customers supported by the platform globally, they effectively recalibrates banks' potential to grow engagement, drive profitability and deliver innovation.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced professional Business Development Managers who can build a significant loyal customer base and manage relationship to exceed customer expectations for the job of Country Sales Manager.
The Country Sales Manager is expected to drive the development of regional or national sales strategies. The job is in Metro Manila, Philippines with onsite work arrangement as this role requires a lot of travelling.
Key job responsibilities:
- Good Experience in Philippines Market.
- Good managerial capabilities and ability to lead by example.
- Coordinate/plan prospecting goals and strategy.
- Manage business planning and related strategies for relevant markets.
- Develop new business through extensive cold calling and sales skills.
- Identify target markets and help set sales/delivery strategy.
- Responsible to qualify prospects, understand pain areas, and manage sales process to closure.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage sales demos and coordinate status meetings as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Report regularly on sales progress and work with peers to overcome obstacles.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations on behalf of the Company.
- Understand and clearly articulate the company's value proposition.
Key job requirements:
- CRM selling experience.
- Software selling (Enterprise software to the banking industry, exclusive with insurance, fintech, and other finance organizations) on Oracle, Zoho, MS, etc.
- Through understanding of Microsoft, Seibel, Salesforce CRM system
- BFSI Industry Experience
- Excellent communication skills and corporate presentations
- Fluent with English and local lingual for the region
- Understanding of CRM tools and customer expectations
- Deep knowledge of verticals, buying cycles and competition