International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading heavy equipment manufacturers. Our client is seeking a Country Manager who has deep comprehension in the Procurement process.
- Develop, train & work with new distribution channels (Dealers, sub-dealers and or freelance agents within the assigned territory).
- Identify market challenges and monitor competitor activities.
- Work and strategize with our distributor, sub dealer & freelance agents to extend market coverage and expand customer base.
- Identifying customer demand, offer solution and help customer choose appropriate product.
- Making quotation and negotiating with customer, to persuade customer to buy product according to MHE policy and benefit of products.
- Negotiating conditions and terms of contract to close the deal.
- Reporting and monitoring delivery schedule, resolving issues related to products.
- Monitoring and reporting to Manager the customer status, market change, competitor information.
- Implementing new polices, promoting new products.
- Visiting the potential customers in order to find out new demands.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering.
- 5-10 year(s) of combined experience specializing in sales of heavy equipment
- Ability of evaluating, analyzing, recognizing target customer and making plan.
- Ability of negotiating and convincing the customer
- Fascinated to communicate with customer.
- Sociable, honesty, pro-active, self-control at job.
- Good command of spoken and written English or Chinese.