Credit and Collection Supervisor
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a food trade corporation that specializes in direct importation of Asian (dry/frozen) food items that are being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila, Luzon and Visayas Region. Our respective client is looking for a Credit and Collections Supervisor who will oversee a team of credit bill collectors and ensure that the team is meeting production goals, complying with company standards, and generally performing the essential functions of their position. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Finance Manager and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Records data and creates spreadsheets showing the progress of individual efforts to collect debts, speaking with individuals who wish to speak with a supervisor, and approving and allowing settlement and payment options.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in collecting overdue payments for charge accounts.
- Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for the collection of overdue accounts.
- Organizes collection workload according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collection.
- Write letters or approve form letters for use in collection attempts.
- Authorizes or refers accounts to the manager for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- Assists subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of clerical workers in related activities.
- SAP or ERP experience is preferred but not required.