Our client, a well-established Law firm that works across the UK, is looking for a Credit Controller.
Based out of their offices in Colchester, Essex. You will be working as part of a small team who provide all finance support across the group.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for all aspects of debt collection including:
- Collecting outstanding debt by telephone or email
- Managing the collection of debts and their status
- Liaising with partners and fee earners re outstanding client debts
- Liaising with operations manager internally to keep abreast of debt situations
- Keeping accurate records and fillings
- Assisting with projects
You should have previous experience within a similar credit controller role, gained within a Legal finance team / department.
As part of an extremely supportive team, and very well renowned organisation this is an excellent opportunity for somebody with existing credit control experience within the legal sector that wants a new challenge!