Credit Controller - Vietnamese
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure and they are currently looking for Financial Analyst - Vietnamese.
Our dear client is looking for a Financial Analyst - Vietnamese that will be responsible in investigating delinquent accounts, analyses account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past-due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims. The controller may coordinate efforts and/or refer accounts to third party accounts to third party action when internal collections are not effective and maintain records and files and generates related reports.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Cash collection on a defined book of business.
- Work closely with clients, some of which are Fortune 500 Companies, and Refinitiv internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through to satisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices.
- Manage the decision process on disconnecting customers when payments cannot be negotiated.
- Manage complicated cash application issues.
- Monitor & analyze collection trends & identify debt issues at an early stage for resolution
- Aid Regional Credit Managers in compilation of monthly credit control reporting.
- Recommend any changes in country credit control tiering & mapping to improve efficiency.
- Ensure actions from monthly business unit debt provisioning meetings are followed-up.
- Ensure accounting for bad debts & provisioning comply with accounting standards.
- Build effective relations with CA & Business Unit management.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure thorough financial analyses of the viability of commercial propositions.
- Help regional implementation of Credit Control Global template & country adherence to it thereafter.
- Suggest & implements improvements to current practice
Key job requirements include:
- Any Bachelor's or Masters' degree with basic accounts and financial knowledge
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Vietnamese language both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with cash collection