*** An exciting opportunity to join a well-known cinema chain ***
Are you a strategic and customer focussed manager able to to drive and improve the customer engagement and experience, maximise the customer growth and lifetime value through CRM in line with the overall business strategy?
If you have significant years' experience in managing large scale and complex CRM activity across full marketing mix with management experience then read on...
- Create a CRM strategy (including content strategy) for B2C and potentially B2B audiences in collaboration with marketing, film and commercial teams.
- Own the CRM campaign planning, scheduling and reporting
- Design, develop, test and deploy triggered and automated marketing and service communications. Report on and optimise their performance.
- Manage relationships with customer engagement providers (Movio, Airship, MS Dynamics) and drive new capabilities and best practice.
- Champion a shift from a campaign driven, manual CRM program to a customer- centric CRM program that enables near real-time decisioning and personalised cross-channel customer engagement, maximizing the full CRM customer data and channel potential.
- Define, manage and report on CRM objectives to measure the business impact of CRM on customer acquisition, conversion, retention, experience and lifetime value with actionable insights on improvements .
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and attribution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills
- A love of film and the industry