International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Private Education Technology Company in Vietnam.
Our client is looking for a Curriculum Education Manager (Vietnamese/Expat). Responsible for formulating new SAT, AP curriculum, provide mentoring, coaching, and training Test-prep teachers.
- Redesign current items to improve their functionality or lower their price.
- Oversee test preparation programs' instruction.
- Work to ensure that each individual is well prepared to achieve his target test scores to be best positioned for successful college admission.
- Produce outstanding content in cooperation with marketing.
- Assist close customer leads by meeting with them and provide sales support.
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to better understand the student's needs and goals.
- 5+ years of experience as a Test Preparation Coach or relevant experience.
- Experience in academic (SAT, IELTS) teaching and curriculum development
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant fields, master's degree preferred.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Understanding of business functions and processes.
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent management and organizational abilities