Job Type: 11/11/2022 to 03/01/2023
Training Hours - 8 am. to 4:30 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Split Shift: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Address: 2700 W. Frye Rd. Chandler AZ 85224
Site Interview will be done
In this role, you will be assisting members with their pharmacy benefit plans. You will take inbound calls and answer questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail order prescriptions so that our members better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience.
Site hours are M-F, 6am-8pm. Sat 6am-4:30pm Sun-Closed Onsite
- 1 year experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry, military experience)
- Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications
- Ability to problem solve in a positive, productive manner
- Comfortable relating to customers in a patient, helpful way that demonstrates a genuine concern for improving the customer quality of life
- Reliability and compliance with scheduling standards
- Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and express assurance and confidence
- Strong customer service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette and professionalism
- Strong oral, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fully Vaccinated