International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing company in searching for an outstanding Asia Customer Marketing Manager with responsibilities for transformational Physical Availability program designed to grow the category, accelerate our NSV and share growth through systematically step changing the offline/online instore presence of our brands.
This is a newly created role with the core purpose to lead and accelerate the Perfect Store Agenda at Asia level, to influence and motivate senior One Demand leaders to understand, embed and execute growth initiatives related to intelligent Perfect Store.
This role will provide and influence markets with the ambition and appropriate toolkits to realize growth opportunities and will be able to provide ongoing thought leadership and Perfect Store strategy creation that will result in repeatable growth for markets in future years.
- Lead the design and delivery of the short & long term intelligent Perfect Store transformation aligned with global Perfect Store philosophies and strategies. Drive the right organizational focus, mindset, resources and pace of deployment within Asia. Ensure markets understand, embed and execute. The output will be to optimise profitability and sales revenues at a category and portfolio level for MW and customers.
- Foster consumer connectivity: make clear linkages between Snacking Category Vision and in-store/online priorities. Builds metrics and measures that enable quantification of opportunities across the Asia markets. Identify investment opportunities to secure profitable growth of existing portfolio through step changing instore compliance.
- Engage and influence all our critical multi-functional stakeholders throughout the design and deployment phases. Collaborate with local Perfect Store leads to design the program relevant to market priorities, at the same time build scale and consistency across markets.
- Stay closely connect with Global Perfect Store team and strong partnership with Digital Technology and ODDA, to identify digital solutions and implementation roadmap.
- Motivate, engage, and inspire the Asia Perfect Store community, leading the capability training in the region and creation of tools and toolkit.
- Review in market conversion/executional excellence capabilities and build improvement roadmap by conducting regular X-ray and reviews in close collaboration with local Perfect Store Champions & sales teams.
- Be an active member within the Perfect Store global community, representing the best practices and the needs of Asia. Stay tuned to the external best practices and integrate - where relevant.
- 10 Years+ experience in blue chip FMCGs (suppliers or retailers)
- Experience and understanding of how to develop engaging and actionable category solutions for the customer/retailer
- First-hand professional experience in Perfect Store or other store/shopper execution roles
- Sales/Frontline customer experience fundamental. Other Strategy Demand experiences preferrable (Category, SRM, Insights, Digital, …)
- Experience in transformation and change management
- Ability to manage complex organization- and people-related issues. Ability to work effectively with various levels within the organization, including the ability to coach senior leaders and Associates with a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Analytical background and ability to transform data into actions
- Resilient, solution-focused, and tenacious