A professional membership organisation requires an experienced Customer Operations Advisor to be the second point of contact for in-bound customer enquiries via multiple channels, dealing effectively and accurately with customer requests and providing advice, support, and guidance on their next steps where appropriate
This is a temporary role until the end of October, which for the right candidate will become permanent. The role will start off remotely and working from home will remain a part time option.
- Processing payments from all stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Processing Direct Debit instructions within agreed deadlines.
- Processing all member applications by assessing eligibility against specific criteria and communicating to the relevant external customer.
- Proactively making outbound calls to external customers to gather additional information in relation to complex applications or queries
- Communicating effectively with existing or lapsed customers to encourage renewal and communicating the insight and any emerging trends gathered to help inform future business decisions and communications.
- Identifying areas of work that can be streamlined and developed.
- Developing knowledge of all the Customer Operation Team activities so that support can be provided across a range of activities.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative role within an office environment is essential
- Previous experience in a telephone based role
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer centricity - strong customer focus both internal and external
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today.